- 4 pounds of whole red potatoes
- 2 5ounce packages of garlic flavored spreadable cheese
- ¾ of a cup of chicken broth
- Salt and Pepper
- In a large saucepan, boil 4 lbs. of whole red potatoes until tender enough to be mashed, about 30-40 minutes.
- Drain and transfer the potatoes to a large bowl. Add chicken broth and mash with garlic flavored spreadable cheese and season with salt and pepper.
- This dish can be prepared the night before and reheated by placing the potatoes in an oven proof dish and heating for 30 minutes at 350 F.