- 1 bag (20 ounces) of frozen whole kernel corn, defrosted
- 1 small onion, quartered
- 2 cups of milk (2 percent)
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 box (8 1/2 ounces) of corn muffin mix
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 cup (4 ounces) of shredded Cheddar cheese
- fresh scallions
- Preheat the oven to 325 F.
- Add onion and frozen corn to your food processor.
- Pulse until the corn is broken but not pureed, scraping the side of bowl as necessary.
- Add milk and eggs and process.
- Add muffin mix and salt and process.
- Pour the mixture into a greased (11 3/4 x 7 1/2)-inch baking dish.
- Bake in 325 F oven 45-50 minutes or until outside crust is golden brown.
- To add some extra flavor, sprinkle the top with cheese and garnish with fresh cut scallions.