- 2 tbs of extra virgin olive oil
- 2-3 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup of onions, chopped
- ½ cup of all-purpose flour
- 2 tbs of light soy sauce
- 1 1/2 cups of vegetable broth
- 2 tsp of fresh sage
- 1/4 tsp of ground black pepper
- 1/2 tsp of salt
- In a saucepan over medium-low heat add Bertolli Extra Virgin Olive Oil, minced garlic and chopped onion. Cook until the onion is translucent.
- Next add flour and soy sauce to make a paste.
- Gradually mix the broth into the paste, stirring constantly.
- Now over medium heat, bring the gravy to a boil.
- Season with sage and salt and pepper to taste.