- 1 filet of sole
- 6 tbs of butter
- 2 tbs of tarragon or parsley
- 1/2 lemon or white wine vinegar
- Dredge the fish in flour, then saute in a pan with butter.
- Remove, keep warm while making the sauce in the same pan.
- Melt 6 tablespoons of butter over medium heat and cook until it turns a light brown.
- Add 2 tablespoons of chopped herbs, like tarragon or parsley and the juice from half a fresh lemon.
- Scrape up any pieces of fish and stir well to bring the sauce together. At this point add a spoonful of capers if you like.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Drizzle the sauce over the warm sole and serve immediately.