- 2 cups of sliced celery
- 2 cups of diced unpeeled apples
- 2 cups of diced cooked turkey
- 1/4 cup of sliced red onions or scallions
- 2 cups of cooked small shell pasta
- 1/2 cup of walnuts coarsely chopped
- 1/2 a cup of plain yogurt
- 3 tbs of mayonnaise
- 3 tbs of cider vinegar
- 1 tbs of sugar
- 1/8 tsp of ground black pepper
- In a large bowl mix plain yogurt, Hellmann’s Mayonnaise, cider vinegar, sugar and ground black pepper.
- Blend all these ingredients together.
- In the same bowl combine cooked pasta, walnuts, diced turkey, celery and apples.
- Gently fold together to coat thoroughly with dressing.