- 1 box of pasta
- 4 tbsp flour
- 4 tbsp butter
- 1 cup vegetables or chicken stock
- 2 tbsp of sour cream
- 2 tbsp of crème fraiche
- a handful of Gorgonzola
- a handful of mozzarella or fontina
- black pepper to taste
- a handful of pine nuts
- Parmesan, to garnish
- Add pasta to a pot of salted boiling water, and follow packaged instructions.
- In a large skillet make a roux, ratio is one to one. Add butter and flour and cook over medium heat, stirring constantly.
- Gradually stir in the vegetable or chicken stock and continue stirring.
- Now gradually add the cheese.
- Season the cheese sauce with black pepper and pine nuts.
- Drain and add the pasta to the sauce and top with Parmesan cheese.