- 2/3 cup Butter or Margarine, softened
- 2/3 cup Brown Sugar
- 2 Eggs
- 1 1/2 cups Old Fashioned Oats
- 1 1/2 cups Flour
- 1 tsp Baking Soda
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1 Bag of Sweetened Dried Cranberries (6 oz.)
- 2/3 cup Chocolate Chips
- 1/2 cup Chopped Walnuts
- Preheat the oven to 375 F.
- In a stand mixer beat butter and brown sugar until it is light and fluffy. Then add eggs and scrape the bowl mixing well.
- Combine oats, flour, baking soda, salt, dried cranberries, white chocolate chips, and chopped walnuts.
- Drop rounded tablespoons onto an ungreased cookie sheet.
- Pat them down with your fingers or the back of a spoon.
- Now bake for 10-12 minutes or until golden brown.