- 4 eggs
- 1 cup of sugar
- 1 cup of dark corn syrup
- 3 squares of unsweetened chocolate
- 2 cups of pecan halves
- 1 pie shell
- Preheat the oven to 350 F.
- In a mixer bowl, place eggs, sugar and dark corn syrup.
- Attached with a flat beater turn to speed 6 for 1 minute then Stop and scrape the bowl.
- Reduce the speed to 4.
- Gradually add melted unsweetened chocolate and beat for 1 minute until well blended.
- Reduce the speed to stir and add pecan halves.
- Now pour the mixture into an unbaked pie pastry in an ungreased pie plate.
- Bake for 35-45 minutes or until slightly soft in the center.