- 1/2 of a 17.3-ounce package Pepperidge Farm® Puff Pastry Sheets (1 sheet), thawed
- 6 tablespoons creamy peanut butter
- 1 bar (4 ounces) sweet baking chocolate, broken into 18 squares
- 2/3 cup miniature marshmallow
- flour for rolling
- Take out a package of Pepperidge Farm® Puff Pastry Sheets and remove one from the box. Let it thaw on the counter for 40 minutes – or overnight in the fridge. Return the second to the freezer.
- Preheat the oven to 400°F.
- Lightly flour your surface and unfold one pastry sheet. Roll the pastry sheet into an 18×9-inch rectangle. Cut the pastry into 18 (3-inch) squares.
- Press the pastry squares into 18 (2 1/2-inch) muffin-pan cups.
- Spoon one teaspoon of peanut butter into each pastry cup. Top each dollop with a square of chocolate. Top the chocolate with 3 mini-marshmallows.
- Bake the cups for 10 minutes or until the pastries are golden brown.
- Let the pastries cool in the pan on a wire rack for 10 minutes before serving.
Thaw Time: 40 minutes
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Bake Time: 10 minutes
Cool Time: 10 minutes
Makes: 18 Pieces