- 2 cups of all purpose flour
- 1 cup of semi sweet chocolate chips
- 2 tbs of granulated sugar
- 1 tbs of baking powder
- ½ tsp of salt
- ½ tsp of cinnamon, if desired
- 1 2/3 cups of milk
- 1/3 cup of melted butter
- 2 eggs
- In a large bowl combine all purpose flour, semi sweet chocolate chips, granulated sugar, baking powder, salt and cinnamon, if desired.
- Add milk, melted butter and eggs. Mix until moistened. Some lumps may remain.
- Set preheated Waffle Baker time to 3 minutes and 45 seconds and spread 1 cup of batter on the top side of the Waffle Baker.
- Close top; start timer and rotate baker.
- Fill second side of the baker; rotate baker again.
- When signal sounds, remove first waffle. Remove second waffle.
- Repeat with remaining batter.