- A container of room temperature cream Cheese
- Cocktail-size rye or pumpernickel bread
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced red onions
- 3 tbs of capers
- 1 hardboiled egg, minced
- Lemon slices
- Fresh dill sprigs
- Layout 8 oz. of Smoked Salmon on a plate or tray.
- Thinly slice a lemon and arrange on the platter around the salmon.
- Finely dice a red onion and plate.
- Now halve hard boil eggs and remove the yolks.
- Run the whites through a coarse strainer over the platter and repeat with the yolks.
- Plate the capers, Cream cheese, cocktail-size rye and pumpernickel bread.
- Garnish with some herbs like parsley and dill.