- 6 hard boiled eggs
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 3/4 tsp mustard
- 1/2 tsp lemon juice
- salt, pepper and paprika to taste
- With 6 eggs brought up to room temperature add them to a small pot of cold water, covering the eggs by about 2 inches of water.
- Keep the water at a simmer. Cook the eggs for 7-9 minutes. Once they are done, run the cooked eggs under cold water.
- Cut the eggs in half lengthwise and remove the yolks and place them in a bowl.
- Wipe your knife with a damp towel between each cut to make a clean cut.
- Set the whites aside on a contoured egg serving tray if you have one.
- Mash the yolks with Hellmann’s Mayonnaise, mustard, lemon juice and salt and pepper to taste.
- Refill the whites using about a tablespoon of the yolk mixture for each egg half.
- Finish them off by garnishing with chives and a sprinkle of paprika.