- 1 17.3 oz package Pepperidge Farm® Puff Pastry Sheets (2 sheets), thawed
- 1/3 cup walnuts, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 tbsp fresh rosemary leaves, minced
- 2 oz camembert cheese, cut into 32 (1/2-inch) cubes
- flour for rolling
- Take out a package of Pepperidge Farm® Puff Pastry Sheets and remove both sheets from the box. Let them thaw on the counter for 40 minutes – or overnight in the fridge.
- Preheat the oven to 400°F.
- Combine the walnuts and rosemary with the brown sugar in a small bowl.
- Lightly flour your surface and unfold the first pastry sheet. Roll it into a 12-inch square. Cut it into 16 3-inch squares. Repeat this process with the remaining pastry sheet, making 32 squares in all.
- Spoon about 1 teaspoon of the walnut mixture into the center of each pastry square. Top each with a cube of camembert.
- Brush the edges of the pastry squares with water and fold the corners to the center over the filling. Twist tightly to seal, fanning out the corners.
- Place the filled pastries into 32 (inch and a half) mini muffin cups. Bake them for about 15 minutes or until the pastries are golden brown.
- Let the pastries cool in the pans on wire racks for 10 minutes.
Thaw: 40 minutes
Prep: 30 minutes
Bake: 15 minutes
Cool: 10 minutes
Makes: 32 pieces